Mothers day is right around the corner which means its time to start thinking about what gift to spoil the moms in your life with. I believe a great mothers day gifts should be something that a mother wants or deserves but would most likely never buy for herself, or something that will always make her think of you each time she uses it. Lucky for you I have compiled an amazing list of gift ideas that do just this and cater to most budgets and interests!
1. Daniel Wellington Watch – A nice piece of jewelry is always a great gift for any woman, but one that is also functional, like a watch is even better. Mom’s are usually super busy and on the go, this watch will not only help keep her on time, but in style as well. Plus you can use my code “CORTNEYHARE” at the checkout for 15% off!
2. Perfume Scented Candle – Most woman love a good scented candle, and they also usually have a favourite perfume. Most designers are now offering scented candles with the scents of their popular fragrances. An item a mother would probably enjoy, but not splurge on for herself!
3. Bath Caddy – Who doesn’t love a good bubble bath?! A bath caddy will help your mom enjoy her time more with a glass of wine and a good book! This is truly the gift of relaxation. Bonus points if you also pick her up a good book and bottle of wine to pair with it!
4. A Luxury Shampoo & Conditioner Set – What better way to spoil mom then to treat her to something she deserves but probably doesn’t buy for herself that often. A luxury shampoo and conditioner makes a huge difference in the way your hair looks and feels, but moms often feel guilty about spending the extra money on them for herself. Treat her and give her the gift of great hair!
5. New Makeup – Summer is right around the corner so why not treat mom to a few summer makeup essentials. This particular set from Tarte includes, a hydrating moisturizer, a setting mist (a must have to keep your makeup in place in the summer heat!), a colour splash lipstick, and the “Rainforest of the Sea” eyes hadow pallet. Personally I have this pallet and I keep it up at the cottage because it has the perfect peachy and bronze hues for summertime!
6. Kopari Coconut Body Glow – Being a mom means we don’t get as much time to work on our tan. With summer coming up maybe a mom in your life would appreciate this delectable smelling hydrating coconut oil lotion, that also leaves her skin with a golden glow! Fake it till you make it!
7. Glamglow Multimasking Treatment Set – Let her pamper herself at home each week with the gift of the 15 minute facial. This set includes a mask for almost EVERY skin concern and is by one of my all time favourite masking brands Glamglow. Making it the perfect starter set!
8. Pearl Earings – Pearls are a classic. They will never go out of style and are a gift she will keep with her for the rest of her lifetime. Plus you can never go wrong with jewelry. And if she doesn’t have her ears pierced, take her to have it done, it will make for a memorable mothers day!
9. Mama Mug – What mom doesn’t love a good cup of coffee or tea?! Personally I love when people gift me fun mugs because I think of them every time I use it; and that makes the coffee drinking experience more special then drinking it out of a standard mug. Keep it budget friendly by filling it with yummy chocolates, or spoil her a little by stuffing a spa gift certificate inside!
10. Silk PJ’s – There is nothing quite like the feeling of silk on your skin! Up your mom’s PJ game by treating her to a luxury pair of jammies!
That is the list! There truly is something for almost any kind of woman on this list. Maybe you pick something out for your mom, or maybe you drop a link to your husband as a hint! Either way you can’t go wrong with any of these gifts!